Tuesday, October 31, 2017

I took a workshop in Norway again :)


In Oktober, I went to Norway for a long weekend workshop.
It was Kurs - finn din flyt i farger og sinn (find your flow in colour and mind).
By Tove Marie Hunt Sörensen and Elisabeth Brochmann Refring.
It was a great weekend with a lot of paint and laughter.


The workshop was held in a beautiful place called Sem gjestegård and is just outside Asker. 
The hotel was very nice with a lot of old furniture and things all over the place.
The rooms were good and the food great.



We were 10 girls painting and painting and in between, there was
 a little mindfulness which I liked very much.


The colours of the autumn are beautiful in Norway and I
brought a little sample of it with me to Iceland.


Have a great day 

Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment