Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I love to draw Mandalas

I have been drawing few Mandalas for the last days.


I find it so relaxing to sit in my sofa corner and draw a Mandala starting with one point.


I love to see how different my Mandalas  are


and how different they look after little coloring.


I bought me two new colors last week that are perfect for  coloring Mandalas.
Winsor & Newton watercolors marker is the brand.


I also love making black and white Mandalas


Here I only used pencil,


little pencil here and there and there is a beautiful Mandala.

Have a beautiful day

Namaste

4 comments:

  1. I love making mandalas too as well as zentangles and doodles and have been making some colouring pages for my sister in law to take on her sailing trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some Facebook pages for Mandalas if you are interested :)

      Delete
  2. I have never tried to do a mandala... I wonder why... maybe I have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should try Elin, youtube is full of inspiration :)

      Delete