Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Now you can buy scarves with my Mandala pattern

As you know then I love to do new things. 
Few days ago I found about about Vida. I did contact them and they contacted me back. Vida is a global partnership of co-creator, from a designer in Paris, to producer in Karachi and a consumer in San Francisco. They get in touch with artist all over the world and together they create a piece of cloth with the artist work on.
Here you can see mine, this is only a trial, I hope that it will go to production and sell a lot :)





If you like what you see you can go to this link Vida and order the scarf you like most :)
Here is a discount code you are welcome to use and you will get 15% of the price..

KAP7D9475RD

You would make me very happy

Have a wonderful day

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment