Tuesday, January 3, 2017

After taking my second class from Alison O'Donoghue

I have taken two classes from Alison O'Donoghue
I love the way she paint and wanted to learn from her
The first class was Birds on birds and I really loved that one. 


If you scroll down you can see more of the painting I did paint in and after her class..

The second was Bottles, bananas and beyond... Interesting name and interesting class.
I cant wait for her to come with her third class, I hope she will do so that I can learn more from her.







Here are the paintings I made in and after her class..

Different from my paintings with a lot of colours but I love them.

What do you think?

Have a week filled with joy.

Namaste



2 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job with her class! I am just taking them both now as a self study and am really enjoying learning how to paint on black gesso!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roberta, I really enjoyed her class and love painting on black background :)

      Delete