Saturday, December 10, 2011

My birthday book, where I can write down all my friends birthdays.


Now I have made one more which I´m using on my Birthday book. Im very happy with this one, think she is almost perfect, the girl.. My birthday book has been in my head for a long time and now I have finished making one I´m very happy with. Six people can have birthday the same day with out space problems, october the 5th I have 5 friends who are having birthday so I can still get to know one more :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Sigga, I can see you are having fun with this. Thanks for sharing with us on the "magical" group. I'm following you now and would love it if you wanted to follow back.

    Coleen, an American in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Coleen, I am following you now and looking forward to see your work.

    ReplyDelete