Monday, September 3, 2012

Working on an angel..


First I start making the background on a pice of wood. On a watercolor paper I draw an angel and paint him a little. 


Then I cut out the angel and clue it to the background.


then I start adding tissue paper and more paint.


In the end I do add the wings which I cut out of an old book. Then comes the silver leaf. It is a little bit difficult to work with the silver but with a little patient it works fine.
Little stamps here and there on the background and it is finished.. 

Have a beautiful day, all of you..

4 comments:

  1. Love to see your process - she is just lovely! Silver and gold leaf are hard to work with - you did a great job and it adds that touch of glitz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely to see the process. wonderful work...

    ReplyDelete