Sunday, May 11, 2014

A painting, a doll and a surprice from my son...

How are you to day?
 I'm fine, going to have a day in my studio.. hoping to create something beautiful.


I have not been very active for some time. But I have done a little doodle here and there, like this little bird that is just a small part of a very big painting I'm working on. Ill post a photo of the whole masterpiece in June.


And I finished one more doll, my last one of this style....  now I'm going to make my own pattern... you have to wait and see how it will turn out... I'm not going to tell..


And in the end, my son did make a logo for a little park here in our home town. Yesterday we had a culture festival for children and then the Logo was shown for the first time.
My son is 17 years old and he did not tell me he was taking a part, only when they contacted him to ask him to come and receive his awards. 

Have a great week

Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment