Friday, January 16, 2015

Done with my January project for MATS

This was not easy..
or it was easy to draw but I want so much to know how to use Ps and Ai
Most of the people taking part in Make art that sells are so good in with their computers and are making such a great artwork, hopefully I will be able to make art in my computer one day :)


These are my sketches, like them a lot and would have been happy if I have had the knowledge to bring them to Photoshop to make a pretty pattern.


Im trying to learn, have spent so many hours on my computer. 
These I did draw in Ps, like them but not enough to use them..


So I did draw my brooches on a 300 gr hot pressed watercolor paper and painted with watercolors.
what do you think?
I wanted to try to paint the background in Ps but It did not work so I had to submit with out background color.

Have a beautiful weekend

Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment