Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Life Book 2013


I did start this blog one year ago as I was starting a one year class, Life Book, hosted by wonderful Tamara Laporte at her Willowing. 

This year has gone so fast and I cant tell you how much I have learned this year.
20 something teachers always something new every other week and sometimes every week.

I was not going to sign up again this year but Im so glad I did. There has already been 3 classes and all the assignment are so super cool that I would not have missed learning how to make them.

This first assignment was to create The Fairy Mother Art and as I love to add birds to my painting I had to add few... And as we are from all over the world taking this class I thought it was a brilliant idea to make her stand on the global..

Now you just have to visit my blog every other week to see what we will be creating there..
Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend and happy PPF to all of you

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your FairyArtMother is wonderful! I'm also in LB2013 and just love it. See you in class! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your painting, the addition of the long legged birds are brilliant. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigga, she is adorable! And I love the long legged birds all standing atop the world! It connects us all together!
    Thank you again for your purchase of my book! I can't wait to hear what you think! Hugs, Lynn hPPF!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LYnn, Ill let you know when your book arrive :)

      Delete
  5. You know I love that The Fairy Mother Art and her birds are on top of a map! Delightful!! :)
    Looking forward to seeing what you do each week in class!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marry, LB is so much fun and so many things there to learn:)

      Delete
  6. This is the second fairy art mother I've seen!! Adorable just adorable!! Both so lovely!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be fun to see what you create ♥
    Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and sweet, love the birds and the map!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely ADORE this piece!!! I love how she's surrounded by hearts and birds and is sitting on top of the world. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is so beautiful, I look forward to seeing more :-)

    I included one of your notebooks from etsy in my blog post here - http://thingsiwouldloveto.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/this-year-i-will-write-in-my-diary.html

    Do love your work :-)

    Michele

    ReplyDelete