Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Celebration & Journey, Life Book 2013


As you maybe know, then I signed up for Life Book 2013.
Could not think of a year without Life Book and all the lovely people there.
Here is my second project, week 1, teacher Tamara Laporte.
Great lesson..

On my Celebration & Journey I will be sailing on a Houseboat on the beautiful backwaters of Kerala, India. 
I had to add the little Indian girl there, she was so lovely showing me her newly decorated hands 
once I met her on the Fort Kochi beach in Kerala. 
Ill ask her to carry my blessing and goal ballons.. 

Have a wonderful weekend and a happy PPF

22 comments:

  1. Oh I just love your celebration and journey page...what a wonderful journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you in the window of the boat? This is a lovely piece and beautiful colors. Nicely done for your life book journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yo Marji, yes thats me in the window... a pic taken in India..

      Delete
  3. Oh this is such a sweet image - creative, touching, have a wonderful journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific mixed media and a pleasure to look at. Happy PPF and enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project!
    Love the houseboat!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great project. Love your darling houseboat and wouldn't it be fun riding in there. Thanks.:) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I really love your style. The composition and the color is wonderful. Have fun on the houseboat sounds like a dream journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise, one day I´m going to take that journey :)

      Delete
  8. what a beautiful project! I'm dreaming of taking that boat ride in India one day. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, If you go to India go to the south, Kerala is beautiful :)

      Delete
  9. I love this sweet piece and the words you wrote to go with it. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very sweet painting!! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Sigga, Thanks for leaving me this link...This is AWESOME! I loved every bit! wonderful houseboat and it does remind me of my homeland.
    GREAT WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are still enjoying LifeBook 2013. I had thought of signing up for that one also. But I'm glad I didn't, it would have been too much for me with Flora's class as well. Lovely artwork for your LifeBook 2013 class.

    ReplyDelete