Thursday, November 29, 2012

Flora Bowleys e-class.....

Today I signed up for Flora Bowley's e- course starting in January... 
Have been wanting to take her class since this sommer when I found out about her and her beautiful way of create. 





I had a little difficulty choosing a class, so many I want to take but I found it a little challenge to paint big like Im going to do at Floras course.

❤   

I did buy her book, that book is a Bible, so nice to read, so relaxing and the photos are beautiful.




I have not made up my mind about The Life Book 2013, one year, 22 new teachers. Very interesting.. but I can sign in there after Floras course as Im familiar to Life Book now after taking Life Book 2012




Life Book 2013 

In Desember I am taking a small Christmas class



2012 Artsy Ornaments of Christmas by Christy Tomlinson

 There will be 11 super great teachers and among them is my lovely Juliette Crane. I love her style, cant wait till this class startes December 4th...


The other teachers are:

Alisa BurkeMindy LacefieldJuliette CraneEmily Falconbridge, Jamie Soucey, Jeanne Oliver, Chrissy GardnerJunelle JacobsonMarige Romney-AslettShea & Debbie and of cours Chrisy Tomlinson.

So as usual Im having enough to do... never without my brushes..

B.t.w. now Im adding prints of My Lovely Ladies to my Etsy shop, think I will be done by saturday/sunday. 
Please take a look if you have time, mail me if there is something you like and have a question about.

Have a beautiful weekend and a Happy PPf.

22 comments:

  1. Wow! ~You are being very busy creatively ~ what a delight! ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am so happy for you. I am sure you will enjoy her class. I too am wanting to take her class. May be soon. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prerna, from working on a small canvas to as big as 48"x48" will only be fun.. Why dont you join... last year her class was sold out..

      Delete
  3. You will LOVE Flora's class. How wonderful to have all these creative adventures to look forward to! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, have you been taking Floras class? I have only heard good things about her..

      Delete
  4. wow thats a fab load of classes and am sure you will love them all. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to be one busy but happy artist for awhile!! I want to check out Flora's book. Almost signed upi for Christy's ornaments class but Dec is so very busy for me as I make all my own cards, some ornaments and baked goods to give as gifts. Enjoy and happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Ill post a photo of what I make so you can see..

      Delete
  6. wow, sounds like you will be really busy!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes its fun to keep busy doing Art. Have fun HPPF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you will be very busy, but having fun I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will love Flora's workshop! I have done her first e-course in February and it has forever changed my way of painting. Really worth it! Sounds like you'll be busy the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy the course. I will look forward to seeing the work you create from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet Sigga...you are one busybee:) Love your spirit! So many classes, so many challenges and such variety :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting! I've heard that her classes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to see all your new work!

    ReplyDelete