Monday, December 17, 2012

A new style after Ady Almanza class..


Yesterday I did start a painting after watching Ady Almanza class on Life Book.
I dont know why I did not do it before because when I did start I just keept on coloring. 
Im adding a little doodling in the wings, I love doodling. 
Now I have to start painting and working on the background.
I love Life Book, always new teachers and always new style.
Still thinking about Life Book 2013.... sign in or not... 
Think Ill have to finish Flore Bowleys class first, then sign in to the Life Book..
Have a beautiful day, all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Love the huge eyes and colour combo very cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a change for you - I love it. That is a wonderful painting - you really inspire me! I am going to take Life Book 2013. I need a jumpstart for the coming year!

    ReplyDelete